H E L L O

10:26


I never imagine I'm blogging again since I forgot my password on my old blog, when I was high school and the second blog which I had made me so much unmood to write any stories on my blog. And this is my third blog who I ever have and I ready to myself for be more diligent to write stories.


Well, I've try to make a good content in my new blog of course and I realized I do after my friend asking me to 'save' my own photos to blog. So here I am, come back to the a whole world blog and I dedicated my new one.



I was on my a very long take a rest after my graduated. I visited a beautiful places in Malang, east Java. I forgot a named of the places (my apologize) but who I know these place in Batu region. And guess what,  before I go to these places so much drama who I and my friends made it but I'm not gonna tell you what we did.


The first place we visited it's like a garden too much flower but these place not what we imagine before, because what we searched the night before we go,  it's a wonderful place, we can capture a lot picture with flowers and we can actually in the middle of the flowers you know like an Instagram's people do that. Actually we can photos like that but it's not good at all,  so I decided for not doing that because it's not good for a moment.


The second place,  it's actually good but not for the smell. We are going to horse ranch. Not something special we will see it,  just ya horses. But the special one I found it because one of a lot horse is Jokowi's horse. But I'm not captured his horse because we realized after we decided to going home and find something to eat.



Ps : some pictures got accident, my friend had delete all my photos in my memory card , because he doesn't know I'm not yet backup all of my picture, so it's my half mistake.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

haristoyon. Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive