Posong Tlahap : Early morning too waking up

04:27


"I've been going to the pretty place to take a pictures, why not we go to there?" my friend invited me after we got a dinner.
"Really? sure, we have to," I responded.
"But, we have to waking up in the early morning,"....
"When?"...
"3 a.m"..
"Oh, damn"....




I was born in Malang,  but I stayed for a long time in Bontang, East Borneo and I forced myself to moving on at Yogyakarta to finished my study. As long I lived in Yogyakarta,  I through up and down,  meeting a lot stranger,  a new friends, try some local food,  adjusting the situation to survive in town I never know before,  actually I knew about this city through a serial television which I ever watched. From this town I started to traveling with my friend,  I mean I just visited some places to seeing a good view, a good weather and of course a good story to share.




Some kind of travel that doesn't plan before is exactly coming true, maybe you know what I'm saying, sometimes what we planned before it's not to be come true of the many reasons. I was waking too early morning to going to Posong Tlahab, a place too far from Yogyakarta and it's taking a long time to go like three hours of motorcycle and we should go to 3 a.m. and I haven't good slept a night long before we go.  I'm not preparing a lot,  just  denim jacket, sweater, syal and of course my Camera. My friend said the place too cold because we will arrive in the early morning to seeing a sunrise.




Posong Tlahap location in Temanggung and it to close with Sindoro mountain. You have to be carefully when you go to that place because the way it's not good enough. And you can't catch up any signal in there place ya of course because it in the highlands. Before you go to there place make sure you know the way, don't ask to me because I don't know the way it's too hard to remember the way.  But don't worry, if you arrived in there place you will seeing a good view and good sunrise I guess, actually I'm going to there place with not good weather too much cloudy to hide the good sunrise and I just get the little light of sunrise (poor of me).




I don't know why exactly I do travel and I thought I loved it so much, even it makes you get some tired after you going somewhere but I realized something, when we do to travel whatever something that brings us to go, trough travel brings us to new destination and feeling is always good each time, with travel of course we got a happiness and more thankful.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

haristoyon. Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive