Lookbook : Denim jacket

10:30



"Take the time to be kind. you can make all the difference in someone's day - Lucy Macdonald"



After more than one month since I dedicated to become a good blogger, I'm blogging again and still thinking about "what a good content to make a good blog" and not choose a random one to post and make a reader enjoyed with any post I done. If we talk about the time, honestly I never liked the time moving too fast because we'll through anything we have and we have to move on from our past. For the example I through my graduated and I supposed to find some job to make my title not useless and of course for take off my bad habits what I made before.

Make a resolution to myself it's kind of bit useless, it just because I never try hard for proved it happen. But it doesn't mean I'm not tried to fix it. Every time of my life, I learn to be accepted who I am and I'm ready to become a good one. As much as I want in 2017 to be committed to myself to make my dreams come true. [ tries to motivated myself ]


I used to be a good for a fashion but it's not to make me to become a fashion enthusiast. But as soon as I try to more comfortable the outfits what I wear as long it makes me not bad and one exception is denim jacket. 








You Might Also Like

0 comments

haristoyon. Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive